Konica Minolta launches MFP range in UAE
Dubai, April 8, 2013
Konica Minolta, a leading business printing solutions provider, is releasing five new colour multifunctional printers (MFPs) in the UAE, each offering a number of improvements over their predecessors.
The bizhub series, featuring C224e, C284e, C364e, C454e and C554e models, is now more intuitive and easier to operate and includes new smart functions, a statement said.
Furthermore, the system provides more scope for customisation to the users’ individual needs, it added. The MFPs feature multi-touch operation, enabling intuitive handling.
“With the new bizhub, we improved our market-leading devices once again. Ease of use, clever features, outstanding ecological performance and customisation possibilities targeted to customer needs make the systems ideal allies in improving the productivity of workday life,” said Abdullah Hamayoon, marketing manager Office Products at Konica Minolta Business Solutions FZE.
Another advantage is the panel customisation, which enables the user to have easy and quick access to all the functions they need to work with, he added.
From a wide range of MFP features, a panel showing only the required features can be created.
Moreover, new clever functions make the bizhub C224e, C284e, C364e, C454e and C554e ideal for medium to large-sized teams, work groups or departments, Hamayoon said.
The new enhanced scan function allows conversion of scanned documents directly into Word or Excel files, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector