Axiom starts pre-booking for new HTC phone
Dubai, April 17, 2013
Axiom Telecom, a leading multi-brand distributor and retailer of mobile devices, will start pre booking orders from tomorrow (April 18) for the HTC One smartphone.
“With the availability of the HTC One, customers in the UAE have a great product to consider,” said Mohamed Kais Zribi, regional director, HTC Mena.
“It changes the game by setting the bar so much higher and offers breakthrough technologies that gives consumers what they asked for: easier access to everything important to them, right at their fingertips, anywhere they are.”
Wrapped in a zero-gap aluminium unibody, the HTC One will be available in the UAE in both black and silver with LTE or 3G connectivity options.
Featuring the latest Android Jelly Bean operating system enhanced with HTC Sense, the device features ground-breaking new innovations that reinvent the mobile experience and set a new standard for smartphones: HTC BlinkFeed, HTC UltraPixel Camera with HTC Zoe and HTC BoomSound.
Axiom Telecom is set to sell the HTC One with LTE for Dh2,699 ($734) and a 3G version for Dh2,499.
“HTC One is a remarkable smartphone that combines beauty with power to dramatic effect,” said Faisal Al Bannai, CEO, Axiom Telecom.
“This is a device that really makes a statement, and we expect it to sell very well in the UAE, which has time and again proven itself as one of the most open-minded and tech-conscious smartphone markets in the world.”
Much hype is already building around the smartphone, which scooped the award for best new mobile handset, device or tablet at this year’s GSMA Global Mobile Awards hosted at the Mobile World Congress. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait