Givori unveils smartphone accessories for men
Dubai, July 17, 2013
Luxury smartphone accessoriser Givori has launched its first ever men’s collection in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
The Givori Phantom Black Platinum is an iPhone 5 (64GB) customised with black rhodium and the back of the phone is made from Mississippiensis alligator skin, trreated with silver dust to give it a metallic finish and is prized at Dh11,000 ($2,994), said a statement said.
“The Givori Phantom Black Platinum is all about sophistication, originality and strength. Featuring a precise balance of rare elements, precious metals and high-quality finishing, this is an iconic smartphone that is positively brimming with masculinity and mystery,” said Stephanie Holden, general manager.
The smartphone is coated in a nanotechnology film to combat oxidation, fingerprints and colour fading. All rhodium parts including the frontal sheet are hand-brushed to create a Strisce (stripe effect).
The company offers post sales support, including a one-year warranty on all software, cosmetic and jewellery elements and a free pick-up and delivery service for all repairs, said the statement.
The Phantom Black Platinum is now available across the UAE and Saudi Arabia at select Axiom Telecom stores and Harvey Nichols stores, and Damas in Dubai, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018