Axiom offers HTC One Red in UAE
Dubai, August 6, 2013
Axiom Telecom, a UAE-based mobile retailer and distributor, has sold the first HTC One Red in the UAE.
The smartphone will be exclusively available at Axiom for a period of time before hitting other retailers.
The retailer also launched a promotion, where the first 100 customers of any HTC One device at Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Deira City Centre will receive a free HTC Media Link HD, said a statement.
In addition, Axiom will be offering a bundle featuring original HTC smartphone covers and screen protectors with every HTC One device, it said.
Faisal Al Bannai, CEO, said: “We are proud to be the first retailer in the UAE to sell the HTC One Red. HTC is an extremely innovative, increasingly popular brand in the region, and we are delighted to strengthen our partnership with them for the benefit of our customers.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE