Women entreprenuers to showcase products in Dubai
Dubai, August 28, 2013
Over 100 women entrepreneurs are set to showcase their products and services at a major event, to be held in Dubai from October 31.
The four-day 15th Women’s Exhibition, organised by Thoraya Al Awadhi, founder and CEO of Thoraya Al Awadhi Group of Companies, will be hosted at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
“The Women’s Exhibition is a platform that helps seasoned business women and women entrepreneurs to come together to showcase their products and services as well as create a networking opportunity for small and medium business from the region and abroad,” said Awadhi.
“We are delighted that our past exhibitors continue supporting us and their success has motivated other clients to come on board with us. We have reciprocated our commitment to our exhibitors by bringing to them a bigger venue in a strategic location with more support that helps them grow their business,” she added.
This year’s sector variety has been expanded to include fashion, jewellery, spas and wellness to travel agencies, financial services, medical supplies and health products, said a statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE