100 franchise brands to feature at Dubai meet
Dubai, September 9, 2013
Over 100 regional and international franchise brands will be showcased at the upcoming fifth edition of the World Franchise Convention in Dubai next month.
The event, set for October 29 and 30, 250 will be held at the Grosvenor House Hotel under the patronage of Prince Bandar bin Saud bin Khaled bin Muhammad Al-Saud, honorary chairman of the Middle East and North Africa Franchise Association (Menafa).
AbdulRahim Hassan Naqi, secretary general of Federation of GCC Chambers will open the convention with the presentation of the Awards for Excellence in Franchising by the Menafa.
“The World Franchise Convention (Middle East) builds on our commitment over the last four years of bringing together franchisors and investors to offer them unrivalled opportunities to do business’ said Kit Brinkley, convention director.
“Having the depth and diversity of so much franchise knowledge through brand presentations, seminars and workshops will ensure that everyone will benefit.”
Topics at the Convention include:
• New international trends in marketing, quality and franchise performance management.
• The latest legal and regulatory franchise frameworks that every franchise professional needs to know.
• Best practice strategies for regional and international expansion.
• Special presentations on women in franchising and future trends.
Registered delegates are also offered one-to-one meetings with franchisors and senior brand representatives to discuss their investment and business aspirations.
“The World Franchise Convention is a must for anyone involved or interested in franchising, from potential franchisees and investors to government organisations wishing to support the industry,” said Sary Hamway, World Franchise Associates director. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model