Samsung opens its largest showroom in Egypt
Cairo, October 2, 2013
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in electronics and digital technologies, has announced that the official opening of its largest showroom in Egypt is to take place on October 7.
The opening of the five-floor showroom in downtown Cairo will be attended by Duke Park, general manager of Samsung Egypt, as well as other official from the company.
"Samsung is strongly committed to maintaining, sustaining and expanding its operations in Egypt. As such, we are extremely proud to introduce this venture, providing our large existing client-base as well as potential clients a venue where they can experiment the entire range of Samsung products and for customer service as well,” said Park.
Samsung invested heavily to build and equip this showroom, including display products. Located in Abdel Aziz Street; the oldest and biggest traditional electronics market in Egypt, the showroom is expected to see large numbers of customers per day - for both customer service and showroom regular visits.
Furthermore, the showroom will feature all product ranges in Samsung’s portfolio, including handheld, consumer electronics, digital imaging and information technology products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model