Viva launches new Nokia Lumia in Bahrain
Manama, October 24, 2013
Viva, a leading telecom provider in Bahrain, exclusively launched the Nokia Lumia 1020 with 41 megapixel sensor.
The new Nokia Lumia 1020 is powered by Windows 8 operating system, and is available in all Viva outlets with an array of convenient plans to suit customers’ needs.
For a limited period only, customers can get their hands on the latest Nokia Lumia smartphone for free by subscribing to Viva’s Unlimited Smart 25 and Smart 30 plans on 12-months contract.
For the Unlimited Smart 20, customers can get the device for BD29 ($76.5) upfront payment. The Unlimited Smart plans come bundled with free Viva to Viva calls, unlimited data providing complete freedom to be connected anytime from anywhere and a free special number.
The smartphone comes in three colours, yellow, black and white with a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ Amoled touchscreen.
Andrew Hanna, Viva’s chief commercial officer said: “The new Nokia Lumia 1020 is one of the most groundbreaking devices from Nokia, with a focus on innovation in imaging technology to offer a well-rounded smartphone experience for its customers. We are pleased to bring Nokia’s latest technological advancement to Bahrain exclusively for Viva customers with packages best suited to their needs.”
“Nokia has a rich and colorful history of helping people capture and share their memories. The Nokia Lumia 1020 delivers a wealth of imaging innovation not seen on any other smartphone. Nothing gets as close with the 41 megapixel sensor, as the device allows users to see things they never thought possible,” said Vithesh Reddy, general manager, Nokia Lower Gulf. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store