Samsung ProXpress M4020ND Printer
Samsung launches printing solutions for SMBs
Amman, November 10, 2013
Samsung Electronics has launched its Business Core Printing Solutions for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) to increase workplace efficiency through easy-to-use, serverless printing.
Business Core Printing Solutions enable SMBs to meet their specific document handling, output management and print accounting needs, while delivering robust security, maximizing productivity and minimizing expenditures.
“Our Business Core Printing Solutions were developed in collaboration with Samsung Global Software Centers in the US, India, Korea, and Russia, specifically to support SMBs. The solutions are perfectly suited for the finance, communications, public sector and manufacturing industries where there is high demand for productivity and security,” said Joosang Eun, senior vice president of Sales and Marketing, Samsung Electronics.
“We first launched our A3 multifunction printers for the SMB market in 2012 and our latest solutions will further enhance the ability of SMBs to streamline operations, drive greater efficiencies, and lower total cost of ownership.”
SMBs currently account for the highest share of the printing market at 48 percent, and in business environments where there is no IT manager or separate IT budget, the need to ensure easy installation and operation without a server is paramount.
Business Core Printing Solutions provide the essential suite of offerings to create a seamless workflow experience. By incorporating automated printing solutions that work synergistically, SMBs can manage, print and share documents with greater efficiency and agility.
Business Core Printing Solutions consist of integrated document management and output management solutions compatible with Samsung’s A3 and A4 multifunction printers (MFPs) that feature the XOA Embedded open platform, a statement said.
Business Core Printing Solutions are available in two solution packages – the Business Core Document Management Pack, and the Business Core Output Management Pack. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector