Epson unveils new compact printer
Dubai, November 27, 2013
Epson, a manufacturer of computer printers, information and imaging related equipment, has launched its new compact printer featuring fast print speeds and greyscale printing for clearer receipts in the Middle East.
The TM-T70II POS is designed to help busy hospitality and retail businesses deliver faster and more efficient customer service, said a statement.
The printer’s compact design allows it to fit under most till counters and can easily be operated from the front, it said.
With a Mean Cycle Between Failure (MCBF) of 17 million lines and an auto cutter life of 1.7 million cuts, the TM-T70II is ideal for high-volume environments where reliability is crucial. Its fast print speeds of up to 250mm per second enables businesses to serve more customers quickly.
An optional protective wire cover can prevent accidental spillages from reaching cables and other electrical outputs to offer maximum protection when the printer is stored on or underneath counters, said the statement.
Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East, said: “Aside from being fast and reliable, the TM-T70II also offers an automatic paper reduction function. This feature enables businesses to reduce paper wastage and save money. It also enables users to provide greater customer service, as they can concentrate on their customers rather than on replacing paper rolls quite so often.”
Epson’s new POS printer is also Energy Star-qualified for reduced energy bills and environmental impact. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector