Panasonic unveils 4K video camera
Dubai, February 10, 2014
Panasonic has launched its new single lens mirrorless camera that is capable of capturing 4K videos.
The DMC-GH4 is an ultimate photo/video hybrid digital single lens mirrorless (DSLM) camera, which features improved image quality for both photo and video.
The professional photographers and videographers can also use Panasonic’s new SDXC and SDHC UHS-I cards, the Gold Series “SDUC”, which complying with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and suitable for 4K video recording at a guaranteed constant minimum write speed of 30MB/s.
Hitesh Ojha, deputy general manager, Audio Video Products Department, said: “4K is clearly the standard, and in the new GH4 along with the 4K SD cards, professional photographers and videographers will have a complete solution from Panasonic. This world’s first 4K video recording in such a small form factor will be a game changer for the industry.”
The camera also features the newly developed 16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor for DMC-GH4 excels both in sensitivity and response and suppresses rolling shutter effect even when using electronic shutter or recording motion image. The image processor Venus Engine is also newly developed dramatically boosting its performance with new quad-core CPU that lets high speed signal processing required for rich video recording such as 4K.
It features full HD video recording, formats such as MOV, MP4 and AVCHD to choose from, real-time image output for external monitor, high-precision Contrast AF system to enhance DFD (Depth from Defocus) technology which even shortens the time to set focus to achieve ultra-high speed.
The main structure is composed of magnesium alloy full die cast front/rear frame. It also features splash / dustproof construction due to the sealing of every joint, dial, and button.
It also incorporates wifi with NFC technology, terminals highly connectable to external equipment. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal