Hyatt to manage new resort on Saadiyat
Abu Dhabi, September 22, 2008
Hyatt International will manage the luxurious five-star resort being developed by Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) on Saadiyat Island.
An agreement was signed today in this respect. Under the terms of the agreement, Hyatt will handle all operational and management aspects of the Park Hyatt that will be developed by ADNH on Saadiyat Island at the northern part.
The signing ceremony was attended by Sheikh Sultan Bin Tahnoon, chairman of Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA), and senior executives from ADTA, ADNH and Hyatt International.
The agreement was signed by Saif Mohammed Al Hajeri, chairman of ADNH and Peter Fulton, managing director, Hyatt International - South West Asia Limited.
Occupying over 75,000 sq m, the ADNH Park Hyatt Saadiyat Resort is expected to be completed by 2010. It will have 316 rooms, suites and villas in addition to top class restaurants and facilities dedicated to conference, banqueting and recreation.
Located on the Saadiyat Beach district, the Park Hyatt will be surrounded by an 18-hole championship golf course and will boast a 9-km stretch of pristine natural beach from where one can watch dolphins as well as visit the natural, turtle-nesting habitat on the Island. The resort will be located very close to the Cultural District which will house the world famous Louvre and Guggenheim museums in Abu Dhabi.–TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return