Sama, Avis in car rental deal
Riyadh, October 18, 2008
Sama Airlines, the newest budget airline in Saudi Arabia, said it has signed an international car rental agreement with Avis.
The agreement will allow Sama's guests to book a Avis cars via www.flysama.com giving access to special discounted prices with other advantages.
Samer Atawi, Sama chief commercial officer and Assad Atyani, Avis's country manager in Saudi Arabia, signed the agreemnet in the presence of senior officials from both companies.
Atawi said, “We are working to provide all possible options for our guests to facilitate their travel process, and guarantee a pleasurable trip with Sama.'
'Signing this agreement with a leading company in its field like Avis, is giving further benefit to all our guests. Now they can rent an Avis car via flysama.com and guarantee the lowest fares and other benefits,' he noted.
This agreement comes as part of Sama’s “Just for You” program to increase customer satisfaction and improve the quality of service, Atawi explained.
'Now you can simply book your favorite car at any Avis office worldwide and get the lowest prices with extra free miles and other advantages,' he added.
Thierry Domballe, regional director, Mediterranean, Middle East & Ireland at Avis Europe, expressed delight at the agreement and said it was a great opportunity to provide Sama passengers excellent car rental value and high standard customer service throughout the Avis network.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head