Elite Jets inks pact to build base
Dubai, November 20, 2008
Elite Jets, a private jet operator, signed a deal with Dubai World Central (DWC) Aviation City to build a new base on a 167,000 sq ft area, for its executive jet operation and an aircraft servicing facility, a report said.
The agreement was signed at the Middle East Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (Meba) which took place in Dubai from November 16 to 18, according to the Gulf News report.
The move is part of the company's growth plans. It is expected to grow by 35 per cent annually over the next five years across the region, said a senior Elite Jet official.
Aviation City is a massive one-stop centre for all aviation operations within Dubai World Central, the 140-square km aviation project getting ready now.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced