Fairmont launches ‘Deluxe Plus’ benefits
Dubai, January 6, 2009
Fairmont Towers has introduced ‘Deluxe Plus’ benefits concept to set new standards of luxury.
In addition to its standard world-famous luxury, Fairmont Towers guests will enjoy extra benefits to make their stay even more enjoyable and memorable, said a senior official with the hotel.
Guests will enjoy exclusive complimentary airport pick up, airport meet and greet, upgraded room amenities, late check out till 4pm, free access to the health club, 24 hours on-call butler service, free wireless and hard wired high speed Internet access, complimentary use of the business centre facilities as well as happy hour everyday at Fuze Bar and Lounge with unlimited local beverages between 6pm to 8pm daily.
“At Fairmont Towers Hotel, we believe that every guest deserves personal & refined attention. Deluxe Plus is a personalized new benefits concept that we have specifically tailored for the best comfort of our esteemed guests,” said Fairmont Towers’ director of sales and marketing Sherif Ramzy.
“The new concept combines the very finest in exclusive privileges and world class facilities to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience. It adds up to an atmosphere that is designed to help make our guest’s stay at Fairmont Towers as enjoyable and stress-free as possible, it is the answer for guest's needs of comfort and height of luxury reflecting a clear image of what has become a Fairmont brand of excellence.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return