Reptile pavilion a hit at Global Village
Dubai, January 28, 2009
Global Village, member of Tatweer Dubai, the prime tourism destination in the heart of Dubailand, has been attracting animal lovers and curious visitors to the dedicated reptile pavilion for the past seven years.
The Reptile Pavilion is a unique venue that allows park guests to take a peek on the mini-zoo at Global Village.
Here, families and friends can witness a number of animals including snakes, crocodiles, scorpions, iguanas, lizards, frogs, and even turtles and rabbits.
Some of the incredible kinds are the Burmese Python that is 4-metres long and weighs 25-kgs, the King Baboon Tarantula that is the second largest African spider in Kenya and Tanzania, the Green Anaconda from Brazil, the California King Snake, the Fire Skink that is among the most beautiful lizards in the world, and Emperor Scorpion from Ghana.
Visitors can also get more information about the animals that they find and ultimately gain awareness on the animals’ significance in the ecological system.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project