Oman Air road show aims to boost tourism
Muscat, July 14, 2009
Oman Air, the national carrier of Oman, recently launched a public mall promotion road show to promote the annual Salalah Tourism Festival to the GCC, with the initiative to develop in-bound tourism.
The road shows were held in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, and Doha, Bahrain, Riyadh and Dammam.
Festival packages start from OR167 ($434) per person, which includes return flights on Oman Air to Salalah, three nights accommodation with breakfast in a 3-star hotel, return airport transfers, all hotel taxes and service charges.
Oman Air Holidays too has come up with Khareef Salalah packages that range from OR130 to OR248 depending on the class of the hotel. The package per person includes return Economy class airfare from Muscat, airport transfer, three-nights accommodation with breakfast, hotel taxes and charges and excludes airport charges (OR4).
The hotels with which the Oman Air Holidays has tied up with are Salalah Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Haffa House, Jabal Hotel, Areen Youth Apartment, Hamdan Plaza and Tourist Village.
Oman Air Holidays also facilitates sight-seeing within the city by offering tours services and arranging for car rentals.
The offer is valid from July 15 to August 23. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office
- Emirates to fly A380 to Brisbane, Auckland