Royal Jet, Burj Al Arab offer new experience
Abu Dhabi, January 19, 2010
Royal Jet, the Abu Dhabi-based luxury and executive flight services company, and Burj Al Arab, the world’s most luxurious hotel, have teamed up to offer a unique travel experience.
Available on a limited engagement until April 30, the package includes private jet travel aboard Royal Jet’s Gulfstream 300 Jet, complete with on-board personalised service, arrival at Royal Jet’s exclusive VIP terminal in the UAE’s capital of Abu Dhabi, transfer to Dubai in one of Burj Al Arab’s chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce Phantoms, and accommodation at the iconic Burj Al Arab.
With a minimum two-night stay, the package also includes a complimentary spa treatment at Assawan Spa, complimentary breakfast throughout the stay and a 25 per cent reduction on food and drinks at any of the hotel’s restaurants and lounges, said a statement.
Prices for the package vary according to the airport of departure and hotel rates are subject to 10 per cent service charge and 10 per cent municipality fee.
As both Royal Jet and Burj Al Arab are synonymous with luxury, travellers will be pampered with unparalleled comfort, customised service, flexibility and discretion, said the statement. –TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct