Al Bustan Rotana makes key appointments
Dubai, March 13, 2010
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai said the hotel has made two key appointments in line with its goal of "ensuring best service to its guests from various market segments."
George Khozam, a Syrian veteran, was named director of Front Office, while Abbas Moubarak, a Lebanese was appointed the director of Protocol, the Al Bustan Rotana Dubai said in a statement.
Khozam brings with him almost twenty years of hospitality experience specializing in Front Office operations. Prior to joining Al Bustan Rotana, he worked for various five star properties in the UAE including Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, Al Diar Hotels and Sheraton Abu Dhabi.
In his new role, Khozam aspires to "drive the front office team of the Al Bustan Rotana towards further success," the statement added.
The new Protocol chief Abbas Moubarak is not new to the hotel as he was part of the pre-opening team of the hotel back in 1997. He has thirty years of extensive hospitality background, with intensive trainings and experiences in all aspects of hotel operations, the statement said.
As the director of Protocol, Moubarak’s responsibility is to ensure that all standards are strictly followed in terms of accommodating guests coming from the diplomatic market segment and big delegations, securing that all their needs in all aspects are met starting from the reservation procedure down to the check out, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Al Bustan Rotana |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct