Sabre, Amwaj Travel in online booking deal
Manama, March 17, 2010
Bahrain-based Sabre Travel Network Middle East (STNME), a leading provider of high performance travel solutions, has signed a three-year online booking contract with Amwaj Travel, a major travel agency in Bahrain.
Amwaj Travel will be using Sabre’s premier online booking portal, MySabre, enabling immediate, online access to the lowest fares, and access to over 400 airlines, 80,000 hotels, and hundreds of cars and cruises around the world via the Sabre GDS (global distribution system).
“We are pleased to welcome Amwaj Travel to the Sabre family,” said Daniel Naoumovitch, CEO, Sabre Travel Network Middle East.
“Sabre’s range of innovative products, customised solutions, customer responsiveness and established presence in the Middle East will help Amwaj Travel cut costs and make money while providing better value to their customers,” he added.
Abdul Rahman Jaffar, CEO Amwaj Travel, said: “It is our constant endeavor to provide the best rates and customised packages to suit our clients’ needs. Sabre’s technology will give us the advantage to better customer satisfaction.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal