Sabre, Amwaj Travel in online booking deal
Manama, March 17, 2010
Bahrain-based Sabre Travel Network Middle East (STNME), a leading provider of high performance travel solutions, has signed a three-year online booking contract with Amwaj Travel, a major travel agency in Bahrain.
Amwaj Travel will be using Sabre’s premier online booking portal, MySabre, enabling immediate, online access to the lowest fares, and access to over 400 airlines, 80,000 hotels, and hundreds of cars and cruises around the world via the Sabre GDS (global distribution system).
“We are pleased to welcome Amwaj Travel to the Sabre family,” said Daniel Naoumovitch, CEO, Sabre Travel Network Middle East.
“Sabre’s range of innovative products, customised solutions, customer responsiveness and established presence in the Middle East will help Amwaj Travel cut costs and make money while providing better value to their customers,” he added.
Abdul Rahman Jaffar, CEO Amwaj Travel, said: “It is our constant endeavor to provide the best rates and customised packages to suit our clients’ needs. Sabre’s technology will give us the advantage to better customer satisfaction.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project