Mandarin Oriental to hold ME roadshow
Dubai, March 18, 2010
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is organising a roadshow for corporate and leisure trade client events in Jeddah, Riyadh, Kuwait, Doha, Dubai and Abu Dhabi from March 20.
The group, an award-winning owner and operator of some of the world's most prestigious hotels, resorts and residences, announced its first foray into the Middle East with the Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi which opens in 2013.
This is the first time the group is organising such an extensive series of events in the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain