Sabre Travel inks Amwaj pact
Manama, March 19, 2010
Bahrain-based Sabre Travel Network Middle East has signed a three-year exclusive contract with Amwaj Travel.
Amwaj Travel will use Sabre's online booking portal MySabre, enabling immediate, online access to the lowest fares, and access to more than 400 airlines, 80,000 hotels, and cars and cruises around the world via the Sabre GDS.
Amwaj Travel has two branches on the island. Operating out of its Yateem Centre headquarters, it provides customer service, airline reservation and ticketing, holiday packaging, and cruise and hotel bookings worldwide.
"Sabre's range of innovative products and customised solutions will help Amwaj cut costs and make money while providing better value to its customers," said Sabre chief executive Daniel Naoumovitch.
"It is our constant endeavour to provide the best rates and customised packages to suit our clients' needs," said Amwaj Travel chief executive Abdul Rahman Jaffar.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers
- Health insurance must for Saudi visa
- Hilton opens first Makkah hotel tower
- Movenpick offers limousines with wifi