Emirates Holidays unveils Japan packages
Manama, May 18, 2010
Emirates Holidays is offering a range of tailor-made packages to Japan, following the launch of its direct flights from Dubai to Tokyo.
“Tokyo is one of the most vibrant and fascinating cities in the world. East meets West within a deeply rooted traditional culture, offering a unique mix of sights and sounds,” said John Felix, SVP of Emirates Holidays.
Emirates Holidays is offering packages to Tokyo from Bahrain starting from BD709 per person at the Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel in a Standard Room; BD932 per person at the Peninsula Tokyo in a Deluxe Room; BD941 at the Park Hyatt in a Standard Park Room; and BD983 at the Conrad Tokyo in a Standard Room.
Each package includes return Economy Class flights with Emirates airline, three nights’ accommodation on twin-sharing basis, breakfast, a Tokyo 'Morning Tour' (pick up and drop off at the hotel available for a minimal additional charge) and return coach transfers from and to Narita airport. Airport departure taxes are excluded. Offers are valid until August 28.
Skywards members will receive up to 20 per cent bonus miles when they book these packages. They can also redeem their miles for Skywards Gift Vouchers, which can be used towards payment of exclusive packages from Emirates Holidays.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification