City Seasons announces summer promotion
Dubai, July 28, 2010
The City Seasons Group, which operates four hotels in the UAE, has announced a summer guest pass, giving away a free night’s stay for every three that are paid for at any of its properties across the UAE.
“This is a great opportunity to combine business and leisure and keep the family happy at the same time,” said Thomas Tapken, MD, City Seasons Group.
“You can attend your meetings in Dubai and then head off to Al Ain or Abu Dhabi to escape for the weekend.”
The package is valid anytime between now and September 15.
“When the temperature outside is unpleasant guests want to be in the cool air conditioning of the shopping malls and because of the location of our properties, close to shopping centres, we expect to attract families from Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Doha who like to visit the UAE to shop,” said Tapken.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry