Air India Express restarts flights to Mumbai
Manama, January 10, 2011
Air India Express is reintroducing its link to Mumbai from Bahrain this Thursday.
Passengers will be able to take advantage of the flight that is available on a bi-weekly basis, making it the fifth destination from Bahrain to India.
The flight, which departs Bahrain at 2.05pm for Mumbai, will connect to other Indian destinations like Bangalore and Ahmedabad.
In Bahrain, Air India achieved a 38 per cent revenue growth for the period of April to December 2010 over the same period the previous year.
Proposals are also on to augment the capacity out of Bahrain to other destinations in India.
Air India Express offers very competitive fares in the market and has achieved a
90 per cent On-Time Performance rating, which it has maintained consistently over the last year.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall