Air India Express restarts flights to Mumbai
Manama, January 10, 2011
Air India Express is reintroducing its link to Mumbai from Bahrain this Thursday.
Passengers will be able to take advantage of the flight that is available on a bi-weekly basis, making it the fifth destination from Bahrain to India.
The flight, which departs Bahrain at 2.05pm for Mumbai, will connect to other Indian destinations like Bangalore and Ahmedabad.
In Bahrain, Air India achieved a 38 per cent revenue growth for the period of April to December 2010 over the same period the previous year.
Proposals are also on to augment the capacity out of Bahrain to other destinations in India.
Air India Express offers very competitive fares in the market and has achieved a
90 per cent On-Time Performance rating, which it has maintained consistently over the last year.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc