UK hotel launches promotion for ME tourists
Dubai, June 9, 2011
The Balmoral hotel, part of Rocco Forte Hotels and a five-star property in Edinburgh, has launched a summer promotion for travellers from the Middle East.
The hotel’s ‘book 4 nights and pay for 3’ offer will run through August, it said in a statement.
Additionally, Middle Eastern visitors booking six nights in any of the hotel’s guest rooms – except suites – will only pay for a total of five nights inclusive, it added.
“Edinburgh has become an increasingly popular destination for travellers from the Middle East, and we’ve seen a healthy growth of in guests from this region,” said Ivan Artolli, general manager.
“The ‘book 4 nights and pay for 3’ offer couldn’t have come at a more ideal time for people living in the Gulf, giving them the perfect excuse to escape the hot summer and relax in one of the most highly-regarded hotels in Scotland.”
Attractions that are near the Balmoral include the Edinburgh Zoo, Edinburgh Castle, Dynamic Earth (Interactive exhibits about planet earth), a 12th Century ‘Old Town’ with The Royal Mile, VIP tours of Holyrood Palace (official Scottish residence of Royal Family) as well as personal shopping tours of Harvey Nichols.
The hotel features rooms and suites overlooking Edinburgh Castle, a 5-star kids’ programme and an award-winning spa, in addition to a Michelin-starred restaurant. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc