Oman Air tops Heathrow performance list
London, September 4, 2011
Oman Air has been ranked top for on-time performance at London Heathrow, with 100 per cent of its flights taking off on schedule, figures released by the British Airport Authority for the month of July 2011 showed.
Oman Air has consistently been ranked for on-time performance in the top five of airlines operating out of Heathrow and previously achieved first place in February and June 2011.
“To have achieved a first-place ranking for on-time performance for the third time in six months is a tribute to the commitment and hard work of all Oman Air’s staff at Heathrow and our service partner Dnata,” said Krishan Perera, Oman Air’s Regional Airport services manager, Europe.
“As the world’s busiest airport, Heathrow is a challenging environment in which to operate and our consistent top five ranking shows that the Oman Air team’s efforts, and their close working with the airport authorities, are paying dividends.”
“Whilst this is good news for our professional pride, the most important impact is on Oman Air’s passengers, who can rely on our punctuality, as well as our outstanding airport and in-flight services. We look forward to maintaining this excellent record and to continuing to deliver a superb passenger experience for all our passengers,” Perera concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct