Bawadi Mall’s Eid shows draw 42,000
Dubai, September 13, 2011
Bawadi Mall, a leading shopping destination in Al Ain, hosted Kung Fu shows as part of its entertainment programme during Eid Al Fitr, which attracted more than 42,000 visitors.
The Kung Fu shows, performed by 14 Chinese players four times daily, commenced on first day of Eid and continued until September 10, last day of school holidays.
“Kung Fu is a traditional martial sport renowned in China and is part of the Chinese culture. By hosting these shows, Bawadi Mall enhanced the position of Al Ain as a city that brings together diverse cultures,” said Khalid Shraim, marketing manager, Bawadi Mall.
“This is the first time that Al Ain city has held such thrilling shows. Visitors had the chance to interact with the 14 players. At Bawadi Mall we always link our outreach events to sports because we believe that sport enhances the shopping experience.”
Bawadi Mall also hosted the Kung Fu shows as part of its annual “Back to School” campaign, with participation from leading tenants who displayed school stationary, clothes, shoes and other items related to school.
“We decided to merge Eid Al Fitr holiday activity with Back to School campaign to provide a distinctive experience for our visitors through entertainment programs that are relevant to the entire family,” Shraim said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline