Jazeera offers 60kg baggage for business class
Kuwait, December 5, 2011
Kuwait-based budget carrier Jazeera Airways has announced a special offer for business class travelers under which they can now check-in up to 60 kg of baggage for free, instead of the earlier permitted 40 kg.
The upgrade is the latest in a series of service and product enhancements that make the airline’s Business Class the best value-for-money business class in the Middle East, said the Kuwait carrier in a statement.
The other business class services offered by the airline include exclusive check-in counters, business lounge access, a separate on-board cabin for business class passengers, and an ‘à la carte’ menu for meals in-flight meals, it stated.
Jazeera Airways VP Ground Operations and Product Ali Fairooz said, “Businesses travelers have one more unbeatable reason to keep flying Jazeera Airways. Now they can get extra piece of mind knowing they have up to 60 kg in checkedin baggage, guaranteed, on all our routes.”
According to Fairooz, the airline enjoys a market-leading average on-time performance of 94 per cent for 2011, and offers year-long value fares, 40 kg in check-in baggage allowance for Economy Class travelers, free on-board food and drinks for all travelers, and 24-hour early checking for travelers flying out of Kuwait.
'Jazeera operates an average of 112 flights a week from Kuwait, and delivers best value for money offering in the Middle East with Business Class fares starting at KD58 and economy class fares starting from KD13, including all taxes and charges,' he added.
Flying to 18 regional destinations, Jazeera Airways is the largest airline serving the region out of Kuwait according to monthly market share figures issued by Kuwait’s Directorate General for Civil Aviation, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport