Emirates launches service to Dallas
Dallas, February 3, 2012
Dubai-based Emirates, one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, launched its new service from Dallas/Fort Worth to Dubai yesterday.
It is the fifth gateway for Emirates in the US, and the fourth new route to join the airline's international network in 2012.
Emirates will serve Dallas/Fort Worth daily with a Boeing 777 aircraft with private suites in First Class, lie-flat beds in Business Class and generously-sized Economy Class seats.
EK221 leaves Dubai daily at 0245hrs, arriving at Dallas/Fort Worth at 0905hrs. The return sector, EK222, leaves Dallas/Fort Worth at 1150hrs, arriving at Dubai International Airport at 1220hrs the following day.
"Emirates' newest U.S. destination is a thriving and dynamic metroplex, which is home to one of the highest concentrations of Fortune 500 companies in the country," said Nigel Page, senior vice president, commercial operations, Americas. "A direct link with Dubai will open new vistas for North Texas, with key trading and business centers in the Middle East, Africa and the Indian Subcontinent now just one stop away." - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers