Rotana names new vice president sales
Dubai, February 6, 2012
Rotana, a leading hotel management company in the region, has announced the joining of Vicky Varfis in the capacity of corporate vice president - Sales & Revenue.
Varfis joins Rotana from N Daskalantonakis Group Grecotel & Classical Hotels, and has gained considerable international experience in hotel related sales and revenue from her 25 years in the industry. This includes 20 years in various positions with the Marriot Hotel Group.
She will be working on developing the local, regional and international sales & revenue channels for Rotana, in keeping with the expansion plans which will see Rotana managing around 14,000 rooms across in the region by the end of 2012, a statement said.
Born in the Greece, Varfis studied Marketing Management and completed her BA degree from Deree, the American College in Athens. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced