Lufthansa unveils special Europe offer
Dubai, March 11, 2012
Lufthansa German Airlines has announced special price offers on flights to more than 20 of its key European destinations from Dubai and Abu Dhabi giving a massive 73 per cent discount on the ticket fares.
With the low fares starting from Dh1940 ($528 all inclusive), Lufthansa has made the business trips, travel holidays for Easter, summer and Eid Al-Fitr more attractive for the Gulf travellers, the German airline said in a statement.
Some of the exciting destinations included in the offer are: Munich with rates starting from Dh1940, London (from Dh2840), Barcelona (from Dh2520) and Frankfurt (from Dh2400) among others, inclusive of taxes and fees.
The tickets can be booked and purchased for these rates until April 8 and will be valid for travel anytime from March 13 to August 30, it added.
Passengers planning their holidays to Europe from Dubai via Frankfurt or Munich and from Abu Dhabi via Frankfurt can take advantage of the Dh1940 all inclusive offer, said a senior official.
'We trust that our new offer will be welcomed by both business and leisure travelers alike, who will now have more affordable flights and even more efficient access to Lufthansa’s Frankfurt gateway connecting to over 200 destinations,' remarked Peter Pollak, Lufthansa general manager UAE and director Gulf, Afghanistan & Iraq.
'Onboard, passengers also get to enjoy our products, latest of which is ‘FlyNet’, the most advanced onboard broadband internet hotspot worldwide,' he added.
'Passengers can look forward to enjoying the benefits of Lufthansa’s new European cabin currently being installed in more than 180 aircraft in its short and medium-haul fleet. Thanks to the new, ergonomically shaped seat with its slim backrest, passengers will now have almost two inches of extra legroom,' said Pollak.
Lufthansa flies 21 times a week between the UAE and Germany, with daily flights from Abu Dhabi to Frankfurt and daily services from Dubai to Frankfurt and Munich.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas