Emaar group wins at World Travel Awards
Dubai, May 7, 2012
Dubai-based Emaar Hospitality Group, the hospitality and leisure unit of property developer Emaar Properties, was named Middle East’s Leading Development Company, at the annual World Travel Awards 2012 in Dubai.
The group also won the Expedia Award for The Address Downtown Dubai, underlining the group’s commitment to service.
Jurgen Baumhoff, chief operating officer, Emaar Hospitality Group, said: “Emaar Hospitality Group offers three key differentials – location, high standards of service and ensuring tangible guest benefits – which have become the benchmarks in hospitality in the region. These awards are a true testament to our commitment to continued excellence.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort