Etihad denies KLM stake deal talks
Hague, June 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad Airways denied it was in talks to take a stake in struggling Franco- Dutch airline Air France-KLM, a spokesman said yesterday.
“Etihad Airways denies the rumours according to which it would be in talks to enter the capital of Air France- KLM,” a spokesman said.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley