Etihad denies KLM stake deal talks
Hague, June 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad Airways denied it was in talks to take a stake in struggling Franco- Dutch airline Air France-KLM, a spokesman said yesterday.
“Etihad Airways denies the rumours according to which it would be in talks to enter the capital of Air France- KLM,” a spokesman said.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens