Turkish Airlines, Luxair signs codeshare
Istanbul, June 24, 2012
Turkish Airlines and Luxair have signed a freesale codeshare agreement, enabling both carriers to market designated flights on the partner airline.
The agreement enables Turkish Airlines to use its marketing flight code “TK” for travel from Frankfurt, Munich and Vienna to Luxembourg on flights which are operated by Luxair.
Meanwhile, Luxair will be able to put its marketing flight code “LG“ on Turkish Airlines’ flights between Istanbul to Frankfurt, Munich and Vienna.
It will allow Turkish Airlines’ passengers direct access to Luxembourg. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction