The Address launches Ramadan offers
Dubai, July 8, 2012
The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five-star premium hotel brand of Emaar Hospitality Group, has announced the launch of special Iftar and Suhour buffets for the month of Ramadan.
The Address Downtown Dubai, The Address Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina and The Palace – The Old Town; are offering an unprecedented experience that suits the spirit of the Holy Month, a statement from a hotel official said.
In addition to festive spreads of Ramadan delicacies, the hotels will host traditional cultural events, the statement said. Visitors to The Address Hotels will also be part of remarkably different lifestyle destinations with a varied array of leisure choices.
Visitors to The Address Dubai Marina will be part of a refreshingly different ambience, where they can break their fast, as the sun sets in the Arabian Gulf, it said.
The Address properties will offer Iftar and Suhour meals where family and friends can come together.
The Address Downtown Dubai will offer a traditional Iftar at Fazaris while The Address Dubai Marina will offer an array of delicacies at its Iftar buffet in the Constellation Ballroom. Visitors can also join for Sohour at the Terrace Tent.
Traditional Arabic Iftar at Na3Na3 at The Address Dubai Mall, includes classic specialities like freshly baked bread and Saj, in addition to live cooking stations, the statement said.
The Arabesque ambience of The Palace – The Old Town is enhanced with Iftar and Sohour at Ewaan. The properties also offer corporate Iftars that can be tailored to meet the needs of the clients.
The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall has exclusive buy-one-get-one-free promotion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline