Rotana plans two hotel openings in Oct
Dubai, September 9, 2012
Rotana Group will open two new hotel facilities this October to meet the increasing number of Dubai visitors and tourists.
The announcement was made in a meeting held recently between Majid Al Marri, the director of the licensing and classification division of the department of tourism and commerce marketing in Dubai, and Mark McCarthy, the director general of Al Ghurair Arjaan and Al Ghurair Rayhaan, the two new hotel facilities of the group.
The meeting, which saw the presence of Marwan Al Abed, the head of classification and follow-up section at the department, and representatives from the hotel administration, discussed the procedures needed for licensing and classifying the two hotel facilities as the Rotana Hotel Group. The attendees were also updated about the licensing and classification procedures of the facilities.
Meanwhile, a team of the licensing and classification division is to pay a visit to the new hotel facilities to check and evaluate the services they are going to provide to their visitors and tourists and hence classify them both.
The facilities to be launched in October are Al Ghurair Arjaan Rotana Hotel Apartments and Al Ghurair Rayhaan Rotana Hotel, which are part of the expansion plans of Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, the oldest shopping centre in Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- K Hotel names new F&B manager
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth