Elaf to accommodate 6,000 Haj pilgrims
Jeddah, September 16, 2012
Elaf Group of Companies for Travel, Tourism and Hotels has signed a strategic contract to accommodate 6,000 pilgrims from Egypt during the 1433 Haj season at the Elaf Al Multaqa Hotel in Makkah.
Headed by the group’s president Ziyad bin Mafhouz, the move is set to achieve better cooperation with the Egyptian market. It also follows recent industry reports which expect this year’s Hajj season to gain larger momentum as travel and tourism agencies ensure compliance with the directives of the Ministry of Haj.
The contract was signed by Mafhouz and Major General Mohammed Ibrahim Al Attar, the assistant Minister for Interior; in the presence of Mohammed Effat, vice president; and Ahmed Abdullah, sales & marketing manager, of Elaf Group.
“Our development-oriented moves aim to provide better and value-added services to guests,” Bin Mafhouz said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return