Etihad's 'Breaking Deals' for Bahrain travellers
Manama, September 23, 2012
Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways has launched a series of ‘Breaking Deals’ for its Bahrain customers to 43 top destinations in Europe, the Far East, the US, and the Middle East.
The promotion includes flights to Cairo, Kuala Lumpur, Geneva, Brussels, Chicago and many more destinations with discounts of up to 20 per cent in both Coral Economy and Pearl Business Class, said a statement.
Husam Al Aseeri, Etihad Airways’ general manager, Bahrain, said: “These Breaking Deals offer significant savings on flights to a fantastic range of destinations and will be perfect for customers looking to visit friends and relatives across our network.”
The sales period for the deals runs from September 23 to September 27 with the travel period valid from October 1, 2012 until March 15, 2013. Travel must be completed by May 31, 2013.
The ‘Breaking Deals’ are available at Etihad Sales Office located at Seef Mall, travel agents across the Kingdom of Bahrain, and on etihad.com/bh. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc