Gulf Air employees win race tickets
Manama, September 27, 2012
Five Gulf Air employees have each won a pair of tickets to attend the biggest race in Bahrain since the 2012 Formula 1, the ‘Six hours of Bahrain’ – World Endurance Championship.
The winners will see a spectacular line up of over 30 race cars competing in four different categories, in addition an array of entertainment activities, games and stage shows during the two-day event, making it a fun-filled family weekend for visitors.
Arab superstar Majed Al Muhandis is also scheduled to appear in concert on September 29 in celebration of the event.
The race will be held on September 28 and 29, and tickets are still on sale for BD20 ($53.15) and half priced for those 15 years and younger. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc