Bahrain Gulf Hotel joins ICCA
Manama, October 2, 2012
The Gulf Hotel, one of Bahrain's leading hotels, has joined the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA), the global community for the meetings industry.
With more than 900 member companies and organisations in 87 countries worldwide, ICCA represents specialists in organising, transporting and accommodating international meetings and events and enables its members to generate and maintain significant competitive advantage in the industry.
The Gulf Hotel expects to benefit greatly from this new membership, as it continues to focus on obtaining the maximum business from the meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions market.
The Gulf Hotel's conference and convention facilities include 29 state-of-the-art meeting venues as well as the onsite Gulf Convention Centre, which is one of the largest venues of its kind in the Middle East.
The Gulf Hotel has also recently introduced the Hawar Meeting Rooms, which are five brand new executive meeting rooms that have been designed to the highest specifications. These new meeting rooms are situated on the first floor of the hotel and are accessible via a private lift.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens