Air Arabia adds new Russian destination
Sharjah, October 2, 2012
Air Arabia, the first and largest low-cost carrier (LCC) in the Mena region, has added its third destination in Russia with the launch of flights to Kazan.
As part of its route expansion strategy in the Russian Federation and CIS region, Air Arabia has also launched an additional weekly service to Yekaterinburg.
With this launch, Air Arabia will now operate more than 30 weekly flights to Russia and CIS region, a statement from the airline company said.
“The launch of our non-stop service to Kazan is a continuation of Air Arabia’s promise to customers to expand its Eastern European presence and offer value for money fares to multiple destinations in the Russian Federation,” said Adel Ali, group CEO of Air Arabia.
“We have marked our expansion into Russia last October and with this new service, Air Arabia will further contribute to the ever strengthening social and economic ties between the UAE and Russia.”
Since launching operations to Russia in October 2011, Air Arabia has seen promising appeal for customers between the UAE and Russia. The airline is committed to using its infrastructure to improve its connectivity with increased services to more destinations in Russia and the wider CIS region.
The airline recently launched services to Ufa in Russia and Odessa, its fourth destination in Ukraine. Air Arabia is UAE’s first airline to enter Odessa. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest