Gulf Air launches new online promotion
Manama, October 2, 2012
Bahrain-based Gulf Air has launched an online promotion giving all new Falcon Flyer members who travel in the next two months the chance to enter a raffle for a variety of prizes, including free flights throughout its network.
Re-launched in 2011 with innovative incentives and benefits for the airline’s frequent flyers, Gulf Air’s Falcon Flyer programme has garnered positive feedback and been well embraced by passengers, a statement from the company said.
Fayza Mohammed Al Bastaki, Gulf Air’s senior manager of loyalty programmes, said: “We constantly strive to make every facet of our Falcon Flyers’ travel experience more rewarding and memorable.”
“This promotion for new members is a tool to reward those joining Gulf Air’s prestigious Falcon Flyer Programme for the first time, and it runs in collaboration with partners such as Language Direct, Sixt and Hertz who are joining Gulf Air to reward new Falcon Flyer members.”
The programme offers members more attractive privileges and value added benefits such as bonus miles up to 250 per cent, family membership and special privileges both on the ground and in the air, the statement said.
“A host of generous benefits and incentives are available for all three categories of the programme’s card holders. For instance, Gold, Silver and Blue members get two free economy tickets to the GCC and Middle East region when traveling once between Bahrain and Manila on Falcon Gold.”
The airline has been rewarding its members periodically with additional benefits such as double miles, half miles redemption and more. Other advantages of the programme include the best redemption rates and the best miles earning system for premium class in the GCC and the Middle East region, special online booking bonuses, a generous baggage allowance, three years miles validity, unlimited lounge access, priority baggage handling and guaranteed seats among many other benefits that will make the traveling experience more enjoyable and rewarding.
The promotion will run until the end of November. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers
- Health insurance must for Saudi visa