Etihad Airways gives back to travel agents
Abu Dhabi, October 4, 2012
One travel agent in Abu Dhabi and one in Dubai will each win a 10-day trip of a lifetime sponsored by Etihad Airways as part of the airline’s ongoing drive to reward agents for their contribution to the airline’s success.
The airline has launched a special trade incentive promotion under which it will provide four Pearl Business class tickets to the Seychelles, Thailand or Kenya, and a four night stay in Abu Dhabi.
While in Abu Dhabi, the winning agents will each enjoy two nights’ accommodation at the five-star Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara, two nights’ accommodation at the five-star Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi overlooking the renowned Yas Marina Circuit Formula1 race track, complimentary entrance to Ferrari World, daily breakfast and transfers.
Further, at the exotic destination of choice, the winning agents will each enjoy five nights’ stay at a five-star property including daily breakfast and transfers.
The promotion is tied to Etihad SuperSeller, a travel agent incentive programme launched in March 2012 that allows agents to earn Etihad Guest Miles on every booking made.
To enter ‘The Great Office Escape’ promotion, travel agents must first register at etihadagents.com and receive a SuperSeller APIN number which can then be entered into eligible bookings.
For each booking made between October 1 and December 31, with a SuperSeller APIN number included, agents will be automatically entered, so the more bookings made, the higher the chance of winning.
For every Diamond First Class booking made agents will receive five entries and for each Pearl Business Class booking they will receive three entries.
One grand prize winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible entrants on January 21, 2013.
‘The Great Office Escape’ follows the ‘Live Free for a Year’ and ‘Double Your Salary’ travel agent promotions which have also run this year.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer, said: “Following the roaring success of our earlier programmes, we continue to look for exciting ways to thank our valued travel agents. What better way to show our appreciation to our loyal supporters than to give them an exotic vacation rivalling those they regularly sell to their clients.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers