Radisson appoints new revenue director
Dubai, February 18, 2013
Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai has announced the appointment of Agnes Hlavacs as director of revenue management.
Hlavacs, who is originally from Hungary, joins Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai from Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre, where she served as pre-opening revenue manager for the 460-room hotel.
Prior to her position in Bahrain, she worked in Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London as revenue manager and held various positions in reservations and front office, a statement from the hotel said.
With over seven years of experience in the hospitality field, Agnes Hlavacs will lead the revenue management and reservations team for Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai.
She will be in charge of revenue optimisation and pricing strategy to grow market share while overseeing the reservations department enhancing personalised and exceptional service delivery for the guests of the five star property. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal