Cristal to reopen Ishtar Hotel in Iraq
, March 4, 2013
Cristal Group, a premier luxury hospitality company in the Middle East, has announced the signing to reopen the landmark Ishtar Hotel, now renamed Cristal Grand Ishtar Hotel.
One of the tallest buildings in Baghdad, Iraq, the 20-storey property features 307 rooms and suites, comprising of 92 standard king rooms, 111 standard twin rooms, 62 deluxe rooms, 40 junior suites and two presidential suites.
Cristal Grand Ishtar Hotel also features four food and beverage outlets including Al Warkaa fine dining restaurant, Dananeer all-day dining, Larsa café and a lobby lounge within a 5-storey atrium, a statement from the group said.
The hotel offers luxurious conference and meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology, a business center, spa, gym facilities and outdoor pool.
“It is our honour to be the first international hotel operator in Baghdad in over 20 years and to be managing the prestigious Cristal Grand Ishtar Hotel, where extensive development is underway. We see it as the beginning, and we look forward to being part of Iraq’s growth and development. We invite business travellers to come and stay at Cristal Grand Ishtar Hotel while in Baghdad and experience the same Cristal hospitality throughout their stay,” said Peter Blackburn, president & CEO of Cristal Group. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced