TDIC names firm to run Eastern Mangroves Suites
Abu Dhabi, June 30, 2013
Abu Dhabi’s Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC) has appointed Jannah Hotels and Resorts to operate the Eastern Mangroves Suites, comprising 88 luxury units that will open in the third quarter of 2013.
Once launched, this latest addition to the Eastern Mangroves Complex will complement the residential and hospitality offerings currently available in the 50-apartment Eastern Mangroves Residences, the 77-apartment Eastern Mangroves Promenade and the 222-room five-star Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara.
“The Eastern Mangroves Complex has witnessed great success since its launch, with rising demand for its residential and hospitality offerings. Now, with the addition of the Eastern Mangroves Suites, we are confident that the development will attract a wider niche in the housing and travel markets," said Ali Al Hammadi, deputy managing director of TDIC.
Located along Abu Dhabi's protected waterfront, the Eastern Mangrove Suites will offer unobstructed scenes of lush green mangroves naturally thriving on the edge of the Arabian Gulf waters with Abu Dhabi's skyline dramatically framing its background.
Available for lease, holiday escapes and business travels, the suites are an ideal destination for potential residents, individuals and families seeking a luxury-based retreat, and business travelers who require access to the latest technology while enjoying high-end hospitality services.
"We are thrilled to be given the opportunity to manage the Eastern Mangroves Suites and to be associated with TDIC. As a home-grown operator, we aim to provide guests with the highest standard of Emirati hospitality, which is not only what visitors have come to expect, but is also much needed in this fast growing industry," said Nehme Imad Darwiche, chief executive officer, Jannah Hotels & Resorts.
"We have been monitoring the incredible developments taking place in Abu Dhabi for some time. Eastern Mangroves Suites is one of the most significant developments in the capital and is the right property in the right location at the right time for us," added Darwiche.
The one- and two-bedroom suites, including a Royal Suite, are available in sizes ranging from 56 to 217 sq m, and feature design elements inspired by the surrounding mangrove lagoon. Incorporating rich textures and rustic, natural elements with contemporary designs, each suite is fitted with custom designed woodworks, among them mangrove scenes.
The colour accents featured in every suite - aqua, rust, pearl and ivory - have been chosen to best reflect the deluxe hotel apartments' unique location. In addition to enjoying all that the suites have to offer, guests can also avail of its world-class amenities, including a temperature controlled swimming pool with panoramic views and a fully equipped gymnasium.
Furthermore, those staying in the Suites have full use of its 24-hour butler service 'Karim', which provides a new level in personal service with a well-trained staff that will provide a range of services from household care, to secretarial duties and much more.
Guests can also explore a wide range of outlets in the complex's retail area, the Promenade, which features six restaurants, a supermarket and ladies beauty salon as well as a specially created pedestrian zone, extensive parking facilities, including 370 parking spaces and a dedicated valet service. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers