Etihad expands loyalty programme
Abu Dhabi, August 29, 2013
Etihad Airways, the UAE’s national airline, has extended BusinessConnect, its loyalty programme for businesses to 11 new markets.
The markets include Bahrain, Belarus, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nepal, the Netherlands, Oman, the Philippines, Qatar and Thailand, said a statement.
The mileage earning programme is targeted at the small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) sector, offering opportunities and benefits for companies who fly with Etihad Airways, it said.
Registered BusinessConnect customers will be able to earn Etihad Guest Miles every time one of their employees takes a flight.
The guest miles can be earned on all Etihad Airways tickets booked on the airline’s website, through contact centres, or by appointed travel agents.
The points can also be converted to cash via PointsPay to be spent at the 30 million outlets worldwide, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief