Etihad expands loyalty programme
Abu Dhabi, August 29, 2013
Etihad Airways, the UAE’s national airline, has extended BusinessConnect, its loyalty programme for businesses to 11 new markets.
The markets include Bahrain, Belarus, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nepal, the Netherlands, Oman, the Philippines, Qatar and Thailand, said a statement.
The mileage earning programme is targeted at the small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) sector, offering opportunities and benefits for companies who fly with Etihad Airways, it said.
Registered BusinessConnect customers will be able to earn Etihad Guest Miles every time one of their employees takes a flight.
The guest miles can be earned on all Etihad Airways tickets booked on the airline’s website, through contact centres, or by appointed travel agents.
The points can also be converted to cash via PointsPay to be spent at the 30 million outlets worldwide, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador