Ramada Ajman offers special wedding rates
Dubai, September 4, 2013
Ramada Hotel and Suites Ajman presents exclusive wedding packages at its Majestic Ballroom, ideal for couples who are looking for a stylish yet reasonably-priced venue for their big day.
The hotel offers a Silver Wedding Package for as low as AED110 ($30)/ for a minimum of 150 guests, inclusive of tailor-made menu with a variety of cuisine, four-tier wedding cake, stage decoration, centre piece and table arrangements, DJ, video and photography package, and free kids’ activities during the event.
The package also includes a complimentary one-night stay at Honeymoon Suite, with romantic flower turndown service and complimentary dinner and breakfast for the bride and groom served in the suite.
Gold and Platinum packages are also available for couples who have additional wedding requirements. These packages feature added services such as free use of LCD and screen projector and relaxing massages for the bride and groom at Shapes Spa. The Platinum package includes a one-night stay at Ramada Downtown Dubai, with a complimentary limousine service.
Majestic Ballroom is strategically located at the heart of Ajman and easily accessible to Dubai, Sharjah and other Northern Emirates. The biggest ballroom in Ajman with a seating capacity of 600 to 800 persons, it has been a preferred venue of various business and private gatherings in the emirate.
Ramada Ajman’s special wedding packages are available from September to November, and are subject to availability, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief