Bank Audi unveils 'The Ultimate' card
Beirut, November 28, 2013
Bank Audi and Middle East Airlines have signed a deal with MasterCard, to launch ‘The Ultimate Cedar Miles World Elite’ credit card in Lebanon.
The card will be launched in December, to offer local and regional ultra-high net worth customers a blend of experience-based services and benefits.
“The Ultimate” card is a unique card offered to affluent customers by invitation only, said a statement.
The choice of the card’s name is linked to the fact that it offers the most exhaustive range of unique privileges that meet the distinctive lifestyle of elite customers and give them the opportunity to take advantage of “The Ultimate” mileage programme, “The Ultimate” concierge service and VIP Lounge access, and “The Ultimate” insurance programmes.
The card offers a mileage loyalty program in which the cardholder earns 1.5 mile for every one dollar spent on the card and redeems it at all SkyTeam partners (19 airlines) with a welcome bonus of 10,000 miles, it said.
Randa Bdeir, head of Group Cards and e-Payment Solutions at Bank Audi, said: “The card comes with a top of the line unique customer value proposition which includes personal travel advisors, 24/7 dedicated luxury lifestyle concierge services, and invitations to exclusive priceless experiences, in addition to peace of mind benefits and unmatched acceptance.”
“Affluent consumer values are evolving from material to experiential, and this drives new and different credit card needs. Today, affluent consumers want their payment solutions to provide recognition and exclusivity, preferential access, as well as global acceptance and exceptional service. World Elite is our most premium offering and the launch of this co-branded card with Bank Audi and MEA is a testament to our commitment to offer rewarding solutions for cardholders in Lebanon,” said Raghu Malhotra, division president, Mena, MasterCard. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar